Thursday, October 20, 2005

Crescent welcome the world

The elusive Crescent, one of England's finest bands finally have a web presence, after eleven years and four albums. There is even a video for the track "Spring", and some photos of the enigmatic Matt Jones, which proves he really does exist.

http://www.slumberparty.co.uk/crescent



We are off on tour in USA and Canada on tuesday with Broadcast, so this may be the last post for a while. If you have some time to waste, check out my friend Tom's blog. Tom intersperses social commentary with completely impenetrable IT jargon. For the most part I have no idea what he is talking about.

As I explained to a friend the other day (sorry for cribbing emails, Paul), I am trying to stop reading or caring about current affairs because my influence upon the collective stupidity of humankind is close to nil, thus mustering even a passing interest in world developments is arguably an absurd waste of time. Far more important is the fact that my workshop roof is leaking and I need to get it patched, then I can embark on a four week spree of binge drinking and rock music.

See you over the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nick you're on tour. and i met you the other week in Bristol in a pub with arctic kirkle. and i'm clogging your blog with this. sorry about that. I'm in Seattle. I like your music. I'm poor. Remember, no pressure is easier to pronounce then blagger... maybe we can trade? I'm dan(at)theforest.org.uk.