Tuesday, December 05, 2006

terrorists/hot women


The correct response to a terrorist attack in London

The United Kingdom has an estimated population of 60 million. Of these, 14 million people live in the London metropolitan area. 60 percent of these are aged between 18 and 60.

Roughly half of these are women. According to Gaussian distribution, 50 percent will be judged as average looking, 30 percent as above or below average, 10 percent will be a bit rough, and 10 percent will be pretty hot. This means that approximately 420,000 women in London are by any reasonable measure, pretty hot. This gives us a city the size of Bristol entirely populated by hot women. Who's winning now, terrorists? Hah.


n.b the term 'men' may be substituted for 'women'

Current listening: 'Asceticists' - Whitehouse

"I'm a terrible babysitter. i've got your child in the shower" - early draft lyric for 'Bad Babysitter' by Princess Superstar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that 40% of adults in London will be alone over Christmas so there are plenty of opportunities to woo one of those gorgeous mammals.

I will be working. Which is an unlikely victory. In that I now have a delicious excuse to escape the usual round of invitations to overbloat and colossal myself at the home of a sozzled and invasive relative.

For your amusement:

http://coppersblog.blogspot.com/2006/10/in-da-ghetto.html

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1203022004

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, only kiddin' I've only read this post, but i love you're music! Honest (looks guilty) Anyway, please Mr Talbot Sir, can you visit my blog at http://my.opera.com/pandashavingtorture and if you don't like it you can go suck my furry little cock! =P (that was meant as an insult, I am STRAIGHT!).

As you can probably tell I'm about as detestable as an iguanas scrotal sack!